Thursday, January 12, 2012

There is some hope.....

I am most likely going to end up cancelling my sub to TOR. Not because I dont like it. Mainly for a couple of reasons.

1) My wife will not be able to play it initially.
2) I have had a lack of things to do after hitting 50

The second part may be partially solved. Our guild started out like gangbusters, but several of the members have been focusing on the Republic side. Bleh.

When my wife returns, we will see how she like the game. That will really decide which game we play.

I enjoy the game, but I have been very unmotivated to even play my alts. I just feels like a chore.

That, and the Galactic markets sucks ass.

1 comment:

  1. the problem always seems hard. but i think for gamers, that's the charm of this game.
    By the way, if you have any interesting, you can buy runescape accounts in farmer100.
    http://rs.farmer100.com/runescape-accounts

    ReplyDelete