Friday, December 16, 2011

Flashpoints and Such

Yesterday I ended up getting my bounty hunter to level 12 or 13. I have gone completely asshole mode and have done every darkside choice available.

Once I got to the first tier of Darkside, my eyes turned orange. I thought that was pretty cool.

I also ran Black Talon a few times last night. I really like the group questing. You can see something different every time if the choices your teammates chose get chosen (and are not the same as your own).

We did the entire flashpoint the first time without even having a healer. We would often lose 1 or 2 people on a boss, but really did not have any wipe scares. Pretty easy and fun overall.

I am looking forward to the next flashpoint, which is apparently called Hammer Down or something like that.

I really like doing the class quest, and the questing system makes you feel extra attachment to your character that is not quite there in other MMOs.

In other news, I placed a few items on the Auction House. Not sure if any of it will sell, but I expect that the economy is too young to sell many items outside of crafting materials. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment